Navy and White were the theme colors for Marcia’s lunch with friends and family in memory of her late father. The staff of Voila Catering arrived at Leach Gardens during the off-site memorial service and completely set everything up for when the guests arrived. In addition to complete event planning, enjoying a good meal with fresh ingredients was one of the key factors in choosing Voila Catering for this event. Completely cooked at Leach Gardens in our portable convection ovens, the menu was custom created just for Marcia and her food preferences with seasonal ingredients.
Early June Lunch Menu at Leach Garden:
- Local Hood Strawberries over Organic Baby Greens with Candied Oregon Hazelnuts and Creamy Chevre with our own White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Dijon Mustard and fresh Tarragon Draper Valley Chicken Breast
- Fresh Apricot and Caramelized Shallot stuffed Carlton Farms Pork Loin
- Roasted Peruvian Purple, Red, and Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Sautéed fresh local Asparagus with Shallots
- Grand Central Rustic Breads and Butter
- Lemon Curd and Housemade Ricotta Bars
- Chocolate Truffle Brownie Bites with a fresh Raspberry
For beverages, we offered Café Umbria Coffee, Strawberry Lemonade, Orange and Mint infused honey-sweetened brewed ice tea and San Pellegrino sparkling water for the guests at Leach Botanical Garden.